Advanced Search
Screen Reader users press enter to Limit by Topic.  Limit by Topic
Search Tips
Search filters applied

Quality of Care issues for Women Veterans

Published 10/31/2002 10:50 AM   |    Updated 02/28/2011 01:26 PM
Who should I contact about quality of care issues for women veterans?
To discuss issues pertaining to quality of care issues for women veterans, contact the Women Veterans Program at your local health care facility (white pages under U.S. Government, Department of Veterans Affairs). During normal business hours, you can also contact the Veterans Health Administration (VHA) Office of Women Veterans Health at (202) 273-8577, Women Veterans Health Strategic Health Care Group at (202) 461-7174, or the Department of Veterans Affairs Office of the Center for Women Veterans at (202) 273-6193.