Advanced Search
Screen Reader users press enter to Limit by Topic.  Limit by Topic
Search Tips
Search filters applied

Am I Eligible for Vet Center Services?

Published 05/16/2006 12:53 AM   |    Updated 03/01/2011 05:29 PM
Am I Eligible for Vet Center Services?
If you served in a combat zone and received a campaign ribbon (Vietnam, Southwest Asia, OEF, OIF, etc.) you are eligible for Vet Center services. Your family members are also eligible for services to deal with military related issues. In addition, parents, siblings, spouses and children of any active duty service member who dies while on active duty are eligible for bereavement counseling services. Services are also provided to any veteran who experienced military related sexual trauma while on active duty. Vet Center services include outreach, individual, group, marital and family counseling, bereavement counseling, medical referrals, VA benefits assistance, employment counseling, alcohol & drug assessment and referral, information and referral to community resources and community education.