Advanced Search
Screen Reader users press enter to Limit by Topic.  Limit by Topic
Search Tips
Search filters applied

Military Sexual Trauma (MST) treatment

Published 10/31/2002 10:27 AM   |    Updated 11/05/2012 04:25 PM
Where can I get Military Sexual Trauma treatment?
You may enroll and receive counseling and treatment for any emotional or physical condition experienced, as a result of military sexual trauma (MST) experienced while on active duty, or active duty for training, at any VA health care facility or Vet Center in the continental United States without regard for your service-connected rating or length of military service.  o additional information on this subject can be found at: and