Advanced Search
Screen Reader users press enter to Limit by Topic.  Limit by Topic
Search Tips
Search filters applied

Share information about my healthcare experience

Published 11/16/2004 12:14 PM   |    Updated 03/01/2011 04:13 PM
How can I tell the VA what I think about my healthcare experience?
We want to provide you with the best care possible and encourage you to let us know when you think we are doing a good job. We also want to know if you have problems or concerns about your health care.
· If you have a problem with your Primary Care Provider, you are encouraged to discuss it directly with him/her. If you do not feel that your problem was resolved, contact the Patient Advocate at your VA Medical Center.
· If you have a problem about VA, contact the Patient Advocate. The Patient Advocate is generally able to solve problems quickly by contacting the necessary VA staff. They also share your compliments with the staff involved and their supervisors.
· If you have a question about eligibility, contact the Enrollment or Business Office at your local VA healthcare facility.