Advanced Search
Screen Reader users press enter to Limit by Topic.  Limit by Topic
Search Tips
Search filters applied

Should I complete an Advanced Directive?

Published 10/01/2002 06:04 PM   |    Updated 05/04/2011 11:37 AM
I would like to get assistance in completing my Living Will or Durable Power of Attorney. Does the VA have someone that can assist me?
VA encourages veterans to think about their health care options through the use of Advanced Directives such as Living Wills and Durable Power of Attorney. Treatment staff at your local facility can assist in explaining these options to you. VA staff will help you complete the required forms if you so desire.