Advanced Search
Screen Reader users press enter to Limit by Topic.  Limit by Topic
Search Tips
Search filters applied

How do women veterans get inpatient psychiatric care?

Published 08/13/2004 04:59 PM   |    Updated 02/28/2011 04:02 PM
Where can I get inpatient psychiatric care as a woman veteran?
Most VA Medical Centers have inpatient mental health programs. Contact your VA Primary Care Provider or the local Mental Health Program office for assistance. If you already have a therapist and need inpatient care, please discuss your concerns with your therapist. If you have urgent or emergent needs, you can contact your local VA health care facility
telephone care program or urgent care clinic.