Advanced Search
Screen Reader users press enter to Limit by Topic.  Limit by Topic
Search Tips
Search filters applied

How do I contact VA about homeless women veterans with children?

Published 08/13/2004 04:48 PM   |    Updated 02/28/2011 03:59 PM
How do I contact a coordinator for options for women veterans who
are homeless with children?
Contact the local VA homeless coordinator (or point of contact), Social Work Services department, or Women Veterans Program Manager at yourlocal VA Medical Center. In addition, there are pilot programs for homeless women veterans and for homeless women veterans with children located at eleven designated VA facilities as well, and the Women Veterans Program Manager can discuss what options are available in your area.