Advanced Search
Screen Reader users press enter to Limit by Topic.  Limit by Topic
Search Tips
Search filters applied

How can I exit the Fiduciary Program and/or be rated "competent" to handle my VA benefit?

Published 08/13/2012 03:45 PM   |    Updated 08/20/2012 11:35 AM
How can I exit the Fiduciary Program?


A beneficiary may submit a written request for competency along with new evidence detailing the beneficiary's ability to manage his or her financial affairs to the VA regional office of jurisdiction.

The address to the VA regional of jurisdiction is located here.