Advanced Search
Screen Reader users press enter to Limit by Topic.  Limit by Topic
Search Tips
Search filters applied

Bill of Collection

Published 08/10/2012 09:15 AM   |    Updated 08/10/2012 09:15 AM
With a Bill of Collection (BOC), can we send a check for the amount or does the transaction need to be completed by a wire?
There is no wire process for VA to receive your payment on a BOC. Please forward payment by check to: DEPT of Veterans Affairs, ALAC (241A), ATTN: Agent Cashier; 1615 Woodward Street, Austin, TX 78772-0001.