Advanced Search
Screen Reader users press enter to Limit by Topic.  Limit by Topic
Search Tips
Search filters applied

Medical Treatment Records of Dependents, Military Retirees, and Others (created at military medical facilities)

Published 03/30/2011 04:28 PM   |    Updated 02/05/2013 11:40 AM
Obtain Medical Records Created at Military Medical Facilities

Medical treatment records created at military medical facilities fall under the jurisdiction of The National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) and are kept at NARA's National Personnel Records Center (NPRC). 

For general information on how to obtain medical treatment records for dependents, military retirees or others that were created at military medical facilities, please go to:     

For records-specific instructions, please go to .