Advanced Search
Screen Reader users press enter to Limit by Topic.  Limit by Topic
Search Tips
Search filters applied

Correcting Service Records and Discharges

Published 10/20/2006 11:43 AM   |    Updated 01/06/2011 06:07 PM
How do I correct my service records if the information is incorrect?
For information and instructions about correcting your military service records, please go to at the National Archives. This information will provide all the information that you need to initiate the necessary changes.